What to Do When You Are Involved in an Accident
- Report any incident in writing or verbally as soon as possible to the Integrated Claims Unit of ABDA Insurance by phone (021-45851018) or SMS (087782828121) or go to the nearest ABDA branch office at the latest 5 x 24 hours since the occurrence of the loss and/or damage.
- Fill a claims form provided by ABDA and complete with the supporting documents required to submit the claim and send them to the Integrated Claims Unit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report and obtain a reference letter from the police department for the claim in which a criminal action has occurred, such as theft or vandalism as well as an accident involving any third party (should there is claim by another party).
|Documents||Partial Accident||Partial Loss||Total Loss||Stolen||Third Party Liability|
|Claim Card / Ins. Policy|
|Completed Claim Form|
|Original Registration Letter|
|Copy of Registration Letter|
|Copy of Driving License|
|Police Report||If Necessary||If Necessary|
|Kaditserse Letter from Police|
|Blockage letter from Police|
|Copy of ID|
|Three Blank Signed Invoice|
|Ignition Key and its spare|
|Claim Letter from|
|Copy of STNK of|
|Copy of Driving License|
of Third Party
|KIR Certificate for|
|Estimation (If Using Non Appointed Workshop)|
|Copy of ID of Insured||If Necessary||If Necessary|
Tips for Flood Insurance Claim
Tips for Flooded Vehicles
- Do not switch on the engine after the vehicle has been submerged in order to prevent more damage to the engine system, for instance, water hammer (water flowing into the carburetor) that makes the piston handlebar broken. This could invalidate the insurance claim, because the fault is on the driver’s side.
- Immediately switch off the engine of your car and motorcycle when the incident(flood) happens. We will tow the vehicle with a towing car to our partner auto repair shop. ABDA Insurance provides evacuation service with car carrier and towing car for Jabodetabek Area.
- Do not force the car or motorcycle through the flood or try to switch on the engine after the car has been submerged by water, even though the water has dried. We will not pay any compensation if the damage becomes worse due to owner’s or the unsured party’s action.
- Make sure that your vehicle insurance policy also covers damages caused by flooding.
- Submit the claim for your car or motorcycle as soon as possible.
Tips for Property Insurance Claim
- Report and submit the claim for your house, store, or warehouse as soon as possible to the Integrated Claim Unit of ABDA Insurance by phone 201-45851018 or SMS 0877-8282-8121 or email to email@example.com or go to the nearest ABDA branch office.
- Take some possible action to reduce the loss, such as moving undamaged items to a safer location.
- If possible, make a documentation about the damage, such as a photograph of the damaged items (you can use your mobile phone or digital camera).
- Make sure that your insurance policy covers the damage caused by flooding.